Welcome to my blog. Here you will find my adventures with my family and friends. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm so enjoying this wonderful world of blogging where I have met and made so many new friends.

Please leave a comment when you drop by so I can visit your blog and get to know you too
.

Friday, November 5, 2010

SHE'S BACK !

Safe and sound

From here .....


the mighty Himalayas in Nepal.

This close to Mt Everest


A tremendous achievement.....


accomplished with guts and determination.






WELL  DONE  SALLY !


We're mighty glad to have you home!

Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home Sally. Your mother is equal parts of proud and relieved at your return. She reported a few worrying moments in your absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you are glad to have her home safe and sound and very proud of her too. Enjoy your weekend with her. I still have a while to go before my wanderer returns (not that she is in Nepal of course!)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lifetime experience for her, she will never forget that. Fabulous photos too. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Well done Sally. A really great achievement. Have a good week. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful achievement by Sally. Glad she is home safe and you can now be proud Mum instead of worried Mum!

    ReplyDelete